CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 7, 2013

The Story of Ferdinand

The Story of Ferdinand by Munro Leaf, was my dad’s favorite book when he was a little boy. There was a bull named Ferdinand who liked to sit and smell the flowers. His mother who was a cow worried about him, she asked why don't you run and butt with the bulls? He said,” I just want to sit and smell the flowers.”  His mother understood and let him be. Then, five men in funny hats came along and they were there to pick a bull for the bull for fights in Madrid. Ferdinand didn't care. Then Ferdinand didn't see a bee and he sat on it. He yapped, snorted, and hopped all around. The five men saw him and picked him. They took him to Madrid. You should read the book it is good. 

                Abigail  


Thanks so much Abigail for telling us about your dad's favorite book.  This was one of my favorite books when I was a little girl too.  I hope it has become one of your favorites.  It won't be long until we are back in school.  I hope you have had a great summer.  Thanks for reading!