CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 14, 2013

The Secrets of Droon


My name is Cole and I am 7 years old and will be going to 2nd grade soon. This summer, I started reading The Secrets of Droon series by Tony Abbott. The first book is called The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet. Eric, Julie and Neal are friends who go on an adventure after they find a secret staircase in Eric's basement. The stairs take them to a place called Droon where they meet Princess Keeah. They learn about Ninns and Groggles and evil Lord Sparr who wants control of the world of Droon. I have read the second, third and fourth books this summer too. My favorite one of these is the second, Journey to the Volcano Palace because of the lava and when Neal's shoe catches on fire. I like this series because of the fun adventures the three friends go on in Droon. It would be cool if I had a secret staircase in my basement. I think kids in first, second, and third grades would like these books. I need to go now since I just started the next book in the series.

                  Cole


Super reading Cole!  Sounds like you have found a great series to read.  I hope you continue to like them because there are 40 books in the series.  Lucky for you we have them in our Media Center.  We will see you soon back at Sprucewood!